About Me

My photo
I'm a wife to a wonderful, supportive husband, Eddie ... aka “Big Dabby”, mother of three, have five grandsons, two Springer Spaniels and two Saint Bernards. I am involved at our church and volunteer for our local Relay For Life. I go to almost all the grandson's ballgames and love to spend as much time as I can watching them grow! One thing I don't do is take time for myself. Thirty years of diet after diet which have failed has resulted in the “Elephant in the Room” syndrome ... I'll just ignore it, hence, ignore me! Things are about to change!!!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

WHOO HOOO!!!

Went to Wallyworld Saturday and of coarse had to browse the clothing department ... first of all let me say it's SOOOO much fun to be able to go to the regular section to look for clothes!! I noticed a sale rack ... won't buy anything at full price these days! ... anyway, on the sale rack were sweat pants and hoodies for $9.00 so I just HAD to check them out! I gave them a look and decided to get a size medium in both tops and bottoms ... not thinking I'd be able to get into the pants yet, one of my grandsons reassured me if I can't get in them now, I'd soon be able to ... oh the support I have!! Well .... got home and tried them on ... I'M WEARING THEM NOW!!!!! I don't know when I've been able to wear a size medium, much less in pants!! That's a size 8-10 folks ... who'd a thunk ... me wearing 8-10 ... WHOO HOO IS IN ORDER HERE!!

Here are a few pictures of me with my husband, Eddie and daughter, Mary at our local Relay For Life Kick-Off last week ... am going to try to get more pictures of me as time goes on ... but for now here I am 126 pounds lighter than 7 1/2 months ago.

No comments: